- cherry tomatoes--~12-15, quartered
- onions- green, stalks and all sliced & diced--~4 lg baby
- banana peppers--I had about seven, but would I had about eight or so more
- 1 small Serrano pepper--HOT HOT HOT!!!
- 7 oz dried macaroni-style pasta (shells would work well too, I think-- maybe even better aesthetically...)
- lemon pepper to taste
- fajita seasoning & spicy ramen soup seasoning packet
- 3 lg tbsp real mayo-- I use it over salad dressing( EWW!) because I like it better, and when on my own land and have chickens for pest control and eggs, I can make my own mayo by whipping oil(olive adds flavor) and eggwhites. Mix the yolks with kitty's food for an added treat and heightened protein...
I added soyu to my personal bowl-- wanted a little more Island feel...
Used up any veggies that were beginning to over-ripe and thus saved them form going (directly! ha!) to compost, and garnered three good meals, or superb side dishes, for about... less than a dollar's worth of storebought stuffs.
Tasty! First real meal after yesterday's ritual swim-- fasted yesterday before because that's just the way it went, not by any overtly conscious choice, and when I tried eating last nite the body just didn't wanna hear it-- still glowing with the recharge, covered in Her Salt.
Good for this first meal to have come from an area of Earth I tend with my own hands...and feet and back and mind and heart...
post-post (ha!) scriptum:
For dinner I'll be adding more tomatoes, some summer sausage, and hot peanuts to the above-dish.
And maybe fresh cantaloupe??
Update: went with more tomatoes, honey mustard, salami and summer sausage-- heated--, a dash more lemon pepper, come lemon juice, and -- a kicker! some malt vinegar...