21 December 2009

Having Fun...

And Pre-Posting! HA!

As I type this, having freshly imported from youtube some filmgod clips,
it is a week or approximate before you'll ever read it.

Now, with trips past, I've jinxed self and round by stating in advance where I'll be.

See how I beat it this time?!!

No, seriously, folk... I think Burton is a GENIUS. I absolutely adore Nightmare [and that dark-haired goddess played opposite Depp in Scissorhands-- but that's another blogerfodder...].


And really... when you read this, I hope to be somewhere much nearer my mom, sister, and nieces.

And Flower...

And I sincerely hope everyone is having a wonderful season, and I hope that I am, too! HA!


I mean... REALLY...

;D

And I will be, Volk...

And so will you..

Merry Season, People...

Slainte!

Cygnus

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Merry Christmas, my friend. All Love in the world to you.

Cindy said...

Just stopped over to wish you A Merry Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful one with family and all the best in the New Year. Take care my friend.