23 October 2009

Still... There Is THAT...

Bonjour folks! Cygnus here-- under a roof for a change. Not sure about the stuffy air these things necessitate one sleep in-- am trying even now to get sufficient draft to use the Sylphs' fresher offering-- but the whole running water on demand cannot be overlooked.

I'm going on a roadtrip in five days. Yet another running-water-supplied covered shelter.

Almost gonna feel like a regular thing, I'm not careful. Which kinda leads to the words offered me (thanks, Caliope!) for topic today: getting my thoughts and words back in good order.

But... first things first.
STILL THE MIND-BODY. [And yes, it IS One thing...]

I leave in four nights for four days of Samhain Celebration (a first for me, spending any Sabbat with other Pagan folk...).

Four days. No city noise. No traffic.

No insulation itch! ha!

Still. Breathe, and Still.

Slainte, Folks.

Cygnus

4 comments:

Momlady said...

Looking forward to meeting you. A pumpkin awaits your carving skills.

Unknown said...

Regarding the whole running water thing:
You don't know what you got until it's gone :)

Slainte, Cyg
Do take care.

Peace~Rene

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Well, good thing the whole "someone" cat-- or shall we say the bird the cat tried to drag in??-- is out of the bag. Or it sure would be now...

And, do shanking the gourd a few times count? 'cause, I got shankin' skills. The state learnt me them, whilst I's a ward there...hehehe...

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Amen, Sister Rene...

Heck, forget it runs-- just run your icewater thermos dry and have to brush your grill as dry the following morn...

I only did THAT once...

Slainte, Lady Rocks. You're always in my heart and thoughts. And... that makes me glad.

Cygnus